Friday, May 26, 2006

C15. - 2 New Green Babies

Caryl & Celeste had been buiding their friendship since the twins moved off to college; Caryl knew that this girl had captured her oldest son's heart and would soon be a member of the family. Saturday, after her shift at the post office, Celeste had come over for dinner & had been complaining that her apartments had gone condo recently. She wasn't sure if she could afford to buy into the new unit, but otherwise she would have to find a new place to live. Caryl was suddenly struck with a brilliant idea. She offered Celeste free room & board if she would move in & help take care of the new baby - the young girl jumped at the chance to move in with her new family & the Parker-Scott house had a new member.


The big day finally came - it was a quiet Sunday morning, everyone had been up early, getting cleaned up and getting breakfast on the table. Tad had gone back to bed after his pancakes, because he was just exhausted all the time. Abraham and Angus invited some friends over and Caryl was working on her next masterpiece when the quiet house was shaken by screams coming from the master bedroom.


"Honey - come quick - and don't let the kids see this - I'm a mess! I can't believe AAAUUUGGGH how bad this hurts! What the... hey!"


"That was amazing - look what I dropped! Wait - I have an unexplainable urge to take this green baby upstairs. Don't ask me why, the nursery is on the ground floor. It just seems to go with the carpet upstairs better."


"And look what happens when I set down the first one, and spin again - honey - check this out! Here's another one - and I think they're identical! Awwwww - they're so cute, I think this one has your eyes."
*Caryl to self* "(ok hon - that's not possible!) Good job babe - let's just get them cleaned up & order another crib, K?"



*meanwhile, downstairs - *
"Angus - come over here & Smustle with me - I got to show you my new moves!"
"OK - I'm so happy, I feel like dancing right here in the kitchen!"



"Little Dude - that is SO not right!"
"I know - but I'm so cute - don't you just love me?! And I'm not the baby anymore!"

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger T.Irwin said...

LOL! loved the scene with the alien babies! too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home