Saturday, May 13, 2006

C11. - First "hello" pix!


I think this is Abraham's teen transition - with all the boys Caryl's had, its' hard to keep track when they're in their school uniforms.  Posted by Picasa

*note from editor* I just signed up for "Hello!", so maybe this blog will look better - more pix, less drivel! we'll see...
Poor Amelia has had her nose stuck in her books (and the surgical machine and the candy maker) so much that I just realized that I don't have many shots of their one & only girl so far. That's her in the lab coat cheering on Abraham. Many days pass by quickly in this household, the twins and Adam come back from college on a regular basis to get their laundry done & share a home cooked meal with their folks. Tad's always playing and joking with them. And the younger siblings take advantage of their presence by asking them for lessons on the various skill-builders on the lot.

"UM..Miss Narrator-thingy"
"Yes Tad? -and that's Miss Sim Goddess to you"
"All this fuss over the kids - and I can understand it, they're great kids, but you know me & Caryl have a life too"
"Yes Tad, and mostly it revolves around your kids, according to your aspirations"
"But you haven't even mentioned the present that I bought Caryl when I was promoted to Business Tycoon, or the garage I finally finished and the upstairs addition on the house."
"Feel free to toot your own horn, Tad"
"Thanks Miss SG. Well, I don't normally mind about my work much, but I did reach the top of the business ladder a few days back, and since so many of our early years together were pretty lean, I splurged and bought Caryl the new sports car that she'd been eyeing. And then I hurried to finish the garage, to keep the birds off.."
"Tad - aren't you skipping over a bit? Like how Caryl thanked you for that car??"
"What - you saw that - damn, you do get around! I thought the windows were too steamed up for anyone to notice **grins**."
"I see all, child. Get used to it. Don't worry, as usual, I forgot to take any pictures."
"Pictures?! You have a camera up there? Please, my kids are all here!
Well, yeah, we did have to initiate the new car, I mean, that's what keeps us young, break up the every day, so to speak. And Caryl's never been a SHY bird! Did I ever tell you about our first date? I knew I loved her the moment she dropped her drawers to join me in that hottub downtown. And then we.."
"Enough son, I was there, remember? And this site's PG, so tone it down. You've got nothing to prove here, the testosterone in this house stands on it's own. But aren't you leaving something else out? Like a little musical interlude?"
"What, that nusery song again? I thought I'd just left the radio on...ooh you mean.. again? Awesome! I still got it! **puffs chest** I thought Caryl was bloating, but I assumed she'd been eating too much birthday cake again.
Lady, I mean Miss SG, I hope you've got a long list of A names!"
"Don't you mind about me. If you're quite done here, get your heiny back in the house and make some dinner so your sweet wife can get some rest."
"Yes, Ma'am! And thanks!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home